Thursday, May 2, 2013

Response to Colin Raaberg's Post on T-Mobile

Companies that deceive customers risk getting found out which means they may have to pay back their customers, lose customers, and damage their public image. Why then do companies risk it?

Unfortunately I am a T-Mobile customer who owns a phone with an annual contract which sucks. I believe companies like this do this as part of there strategy to lure in customers. I know when I bought my phone I had to sign an annual contract which is why I have yet to switch to an iPhone.
When companies use false advertising in order to sell a product it really affects how consumers look at that company and value them as a seller. Companies risk this because they want to keep a customer base and stay competitive in the market.

Would a company such as Apple or Verizon perform a tactic such as T-Mobile?

No comments:

Post a Comment