Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bundling products for sale

There have been many times I have gone to the grocery store and had a strict limit on how much money I was going to spend. But the second I walk through those sliding glass doors, its a whole new ball game. I am a victim of any deal that arises. For instance last week I went to Market Basket and wanted to grab some things for dinner, when I came along the rice and pasta sides I was looking for I began searching for the right flavor. Although I only needed two packets I ended up purchasing five. The reason is the deal was five packets for $5. There are so many deals like this throughout the store and I have to constantly remind myself to stay away from these deals because I end up with a surplus of food in my cabinet.

Why do you think so many consumers such as myself fall into the trap of bundling?

No comments:

Post a Comment